Friday, October 3, 2014

Poser! - Mei Feng (and Emberling)

What started as a way of trying to figure out how a debris/base made sense has turned into one of my favorite projects, and my next tactics focus:


I'm quite enjoying Mei Feng after my first game with her- she turned out to be exactly the martial arts whirlwind that her model makes her look like. I generally favor support commanders (regardless of the system), so it was pretty cool to see Mei as a powerhouse with some nice support for her melee-focused crew.

Along with that, I'm quite happy with how Mei came out, regarding her paint job- the tattoo and shading both felt like they hit the mark, and the glow on her gloves gave them a bit more of a supernatural look.

I haven't used the Emberling yet, but I was happy with its effects, and now that I have a better understanding of how the crew works, it looks like it'll end up as a regular addition to the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment