Friday, February 15, 2013

Sedition Wars Game Aids (part 1)

So, I've been enjoying Sedition Wars a lot, but found that I really don't need twenty of the same stat card lying around, and instead would prefer to just keep track of health separately.



Here's the results of the first run. These are all print resolution for standard 2.5x3.5" cards, and have 1/8" bleed for those who don't want that little white trim.

I'm planning on doing the Strain cards next, but don't plan on doing character cards unless there's significant demand for them.

A little explanation:
The blanks are for numbers, descriptions, or names, as you see fit. I'll probably end up naming mine fun references... The last card is for special weapons troopers, didn't find an image of the Reaver, and thought it would look crowded, either way.

NOTE: If you want to use these, feel free to, but please link back to my blog, thanks.






And for legal stuff, if needed: All of the photos and the Vanguard logo are © Studio McVey (I assume), and this is not for profit, nor do I claim any copyright to the images. I did the graphic design, so I guess that's © me (Nick Wirtz/SpiralingCadaver. I thought it would look tacky to put my watermark on them, but if you want to be extra cool, you can draw a little skeleton on yours).

If these infringe on any copyrights, etc., please let me know, and I'll alter the designs as necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. My end-goal will be to plasti dip magnets in different colors (red, yellow, blue) and use them to track the wounds, if they're frosty, etc on the minis themselves by using amsll neo-magnets under their bases. This will take some time but I have a lot of that before I can really play. I have a 1.5 year old that I envision playing with when he's older.

    ReplyDelete