Thursday, February 21, 2013

Power Failure - Lights Out Tokens: Opticam & Nano-Genesis

With the release of the Lights Out Campaign, I was stuck in the position of not having ordered the special minis for the campaign, but still wanted a good way of noting their transition, so I whipped these up.

Again, these are print res for an inch wide per token. edit: blogspot has, in its infinite wisdom, shrunk the image, so these won't be lovely full res images. I'll try to make a PDF of all of the tokens I design eventually.

I'd print them on heavy photo paper, but if you're feeling ambitious, you could back them on something heavier.

I included enough tokens for the Load Outs, though not necessarily if you want to take every available option.


NOTE: If you want to use these, feel free to, but please link back to my blog, thanks.



And for legal stuff, if needed: All of the illustrations are © Studio McVey (I assume), and this is not for profit, nor do I claim any copyright to the images. I did the graphic design, so I guess that's © me (Nick Wirtz/SpiralingCadaver. I thought it would look tacky to put my watermark on them, but if you want to be extra cool, you can draw a little skeleton on yours).

If these infringe on any copyrights, etc., please let me know, and I'll alter the designs as necessary.




1 comment:

  1. Looks good. If my clip tokens don't work I will try these out.

    ReplyDelete