Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Forgeworld base

I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've photographed just a base.

Forge World's character series has been making some of the most epic bases around, and they're loads of fun to paint. They also conveniently left off legion markings, so you can choose which dead guys you want w/o extra effort ;).

I think it's a really great solution to making an over the top base without making something completely unwieldy on the gaming table, the way they created an insert within the larger base. Not seamless, but still very nice.

For those of you more familiar with FW's line, I can assume this is enough of a hint for you. For the rest, you'll just need to wait and see who's stepping over those World Eaters.





Hmm.... I hope no one's offended by the post title. It was meant as a movie reference regarding the content of the line (can't think of any other "guess who" lines...), rather than the content of said movie...

And yes, of course it's referencing the original. There are about a half-dozen remakes ever that I consider as good as the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment