Monday, November 3, 2014

Election Day - Magnus' Cobbled Together Defender/Rocinante Conversion

I was inspired by a current competition to do a mini for my much-beloved but recently somewhat-unattended Magnus force.

WAMP is holding a conversion competition, and unfortunately my other choice mostly focused on an elaborate base as the conversion, which is strictly against guidelines.

Magnus is, was, and always will be my favorite Warcaster, and it was time he got another something special. He's now got a thematic Defender for his theme force, that doubles as Rocinante when he's playing straight mercs. (Obviously, I like his Rocinante version better...)

If you like him, voting's up, though it's the standard "register, to vote." Speaking of which, it's also election day tomorrow, here in Oregon.


...Magnus would vote for Vinter, but Cygnar's not a Democracy and Vinter's recent policy of "stupid/crazy and evil" has Asheth undecided. Also, I don't think it's an election year.

No comments:

Post a Comment