Friday, May 10, 2013

All is Dust... - Thousand Sons Army, part 8: Predators,

These two were a pretty cool set to magnetize.

I worked on these mostly in conjunction with the Rhinos, and I think that the black and gold guns make them stand out.

I magnetized all of the weapon options and basic doors. The two have different configurations of chains and a different front hatch (because there weren't quite the right number of available pieces, but a convenient way of differentiating them when they have the same gear).

I gave the predators a bit more gold to differentiate them from the Rhinos.

Again, the pics are a little overly yellow in comparison with the actual models... I'm going to be looking for some better ways of controlling the lighting, as I think it's pretty heavily influenced by ambient light from outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment