Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Black Operations part 8: Wyches

 Expanding the continuing Mandrake army, I've put together a couple new units.

Morathi either saw no conversion, or very minor conversion, I can't remember. Either way, I'm quite happy with her paint job: I feel like I managed to get a lot of variety in interest in barely more than 2 main colors, playing with a mix of a few different techniques of moving towards harsh white.

The Tree-Revenants made some interesting Wyches, though, based on their size, they could reasonably stand in for any number of unusual guys, like Incubi or Wracks (well, their Mandrake versions). This set didn't take any sculpting, just some careful choice of parts, and a lot of trimming to move the swirly bits away from looking as much like branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment