Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Your Eyes Shine, Just Like Mine, Step Forward... - Infinity ALEPH, second installation

Returning to a previous group of ALEPH...

The covert ops look are some of my favorite of the Infinity line- I still haven't gotten a chance to actually play the game, but I want to focus on this sensibility if/when I do.

ALEPH does, however (appropriately) have some of the coolest mecha look in the game. Coming from the awkward sculpting of the Jovian minis, it was really nice working with the elegant (and detailed!) ALEPH bots.

The cloth and form-fitting stuff in the Infinity line never ceases to impress me. I keep trying to figure out other uses for the line, since there isn't a lot of Infinity activity in my area...

The TAGs are simply gorgeous, and nice to work with, and the Marut is certainly no exception. I'd eventually like to pick one of these up just to paint for my personal collection regardless of whether I ultimately play Infinity or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment