Friday, April 13, 2012

The Noisy Killer

Not the most tasteful title, for those who get the reference, but I couldn't think of anything clever for this lightning-themed post.

While I've been getting in to Malifaux, I've been attempting to pare down my Warmachine collection into something actually manageable, as I'd like to just keep what I play or want to learn to play with.

A side effect of this is, I'm actually getting reasonably close to having fully painted factions.


Now, since I don't know many of you, I am afflicted with the same curse many others are, namely, unpainted armies. While I've had individual armies fully painted, this is one of the first times I've actually gotten close to the wild aspiration of actually having full factions (i.e. everything I own that could possibly put in an army) painted.

The Warmachine faction I'm closest to finishing are the Boys in Blue. So, I'm working to variously trade off chaff and paint up what's left. Hopefully, by the end of the summer (I'm being realistic about gamer ADD, here), I'll have a completed faction.

First up is the electrical contingent that I finally finished up. I've still got unpainted elements, but this is enough to warrant a post, I think. Either way, here's a few more models closer to finishing my Cygnar army (updated gallery link here).




No comments:

Post a Comment