Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Boss Rush - Kingdom Death Nemeses, Watcher, Smoke Knight, Twilight Knights

This version of the Gold Smoke Knight is one I'm quite proud of.


The technique is the same as previous ones I've done, and I still prefer my intentional misinterpretation of his smoke, rather than armor, as gold, but I don't think I could be happier with the execution on this guy. I'm particularly happy with the patina I have on his armor, but, like I said, I like the whole shebang.

My Hand is pretty similar to ones I've done before, just with a bit more electric to his electric blue lighting.

I think I may have pushed the red saturation too hard on this Butcher, but I think I got a pretty cool, almost cel shaded sense to the lanterns, with the sharp yellow accents.

This version of the Watcher is mostly one I've done before, just with a bit more pop.

What would the Watcher be without Twilight Knights to stab him full o' holes? Well, actually, about as easy, it just wouldn't have the now fairly enjoyable task of training up a TK to wreck him really hard. (This is just supposition, I've never actually gotten to the Watcher without a fully prepped Twilight Knight...)

No comments:

Post a Comment