Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We can Rebuild Him! Mercenary theme list league and painting blog. Part 3: Painted Battlegroup

With the new league starting, I've been revising a lot, starting with Magnus's battlegroup.

Magnus was one of the better of my early paint jobs. If PP comes out with a good alternative sculpt, I may paint it, but for this revision, I was happy to just touch him up and repaint his base to match my new choices.

My Renegade from the first post, painted up now. Compared with the old Renegade, this one was pretty thoroughly bulked out. I'll be working on turning one of the Khador Grind Lights into the next one.

Another conversion. Along with the Renegade above, I decided to give the Rover an old, Vinter era Cygnus still displayed.

However, the Rover's also magnetized as a Nomad: it took a bit of thinking through, but I was happy with his converted spiked gauntlet from a Khador Jack's open fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment