Monday, August 1, 2016

The Meteorite is Source of the Light - Just Working in Lighting Effects

Another experiment in basically just source lighting.


This time, I went with a slightly stylized look with natural lantern sensibility, and basically purely focusing on the color/contrast. I think it worked out quite nicely, and, having done this, I'm definitely planning on working on my White Lion again, since I think the higher contrast made his mane look a lot better.

The Screaming Antelope, in the same OSL-dominated style. I think the golden eye and horns where I got punchy hot spots/reflections are my favorite bits.



...Oh, and Newsom unfortunately got those terms wrong, but it's still a nice song. Regardless of whether you recognized the reference or not, to not spread misinformation, meteorites are the rocks from meteoroids that have fallen. And, no, I didn't know that off-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment