Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bayou Buddies - Hordes Gatormen

Wrongeye and Snapjaw are still my favorite gators, and some of my favorite Hordes models in general.

I had high hopes when the Minions faction book was announced that they'd be making a hypothetical Wrongeye a fully fledged warlock in 2nd edition, or that there'd be a four star-style mini-faction with Magnus allowable, but neither were the case.

I still really like the aesthetic, though didn't like the rest of the faction enough to pursue it, instead taking on Malifaux Gremlins as my swamp faction of choice.

Wrongeye needed a posse besides his big pet, so these guys got to come along. I think the basic guys are a bit bland, but like the shaman.

I wanted to try something a little different on the various magic models, an tried a harsh yellow OSL effect on their eyes, which I think came off pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment