Monday, March 19, 2012

Cadwollans, part 3





Another set of Confrontation pieces. For those of you who are unaware, Confrontation is scheduled for a revival within the year, so these fellows will be in good company.

Personally, I'm looking forward to trying out the game eventually. The miniatures, while a little cartoony, are some of the best I've had the pleasure to work with, and I'm hoping the game is as good as its aesthetic.


Unfortunately, I couldn't say the same about my light while photographing them, but I hope the pictures 

 These pairs were interesting. I like the repeated details, though I'm less of a fan of the larger ones.
 The minotaur(?) was my wife's favorite from this commission.
 I love the ogres in this setting. While a pain to paint, the detail on the Confrontation ogres is really rewarding to finish. There's a great combination of serious poses and slightly goofy attire. I'm thinking that I'd try them first, if I give the game a go.


In direct contrast with the volume of the ogres, these four smaller ones are a bit more sinister.

No comments:

Post a Comment