Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Patriot's Return

This used to be a thread on the Privateer Press forums, which became notably longer and, to my surprise, more subscribed to, than I expected. While I'm no longer as active on their forums, I've moved and updated the document on my blog, with some new notes from experience, and cleaned up formatting and language, and the beginning of some more personalization, as I felt it was a bit dry.

While it isn't as complete as I'd like it to be, I doubt the writeup will ever be complete, unless I quit playing. Also, a word of thanks for the interest/support/conversation, to everyone who asked about it, or contributed when it was back on the forums.   So, without further ado...

An old photo, of an old model, of an old man. Soon to be updated with a new photo, of an old model, of an old man. Somehow, less appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment